Spirulina is 100% natural product which contains a wide range of nutrients, which makes it a complete food. It is high in protein (55-70%) and contains a wide range of vitamins, minerals and polyunsaturated fatty acids.
More specifically, it’s a source of beta-carotene and vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). Especially it’s content of vitamin B12, which is found primarily in animal origin foods, makes spirulina a ideal resource of B12 for vegetarians.
(190 beneficial ingredients into a plant - superfood).
1) Stimulation, wellness, energy, fast recovery, healing wounds.
2) Strengthening the immune system, protect against cancer.
3) Strengthen and protect the nervous system, reduce stress.
4) Regulation of metabolism.
5) Treatment of prostatic hyperplasia, diseases in liver, gastrointestinal problems.
6) Protection from cardiovascular problems, reduce cholesterol - blood glucose concentration , protects blood vessels, enhancing blood circulation.
ROYAL JELLY - POLLEN
Enzymes, proteins, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates. PROPERTIES:
4. Relieves asthma
5. Strengthens our organism against allergies
There are some foods that scientists have identified as Superfoods. They are assembled by many of nature’s nutrients and they offer them all concentrated in a single bite. They are foods that nourished people throughout the centuries , have been used as drugs and in some cases worshiped as sacred. Let's look in detail what we have in our stores and their properties.