Greek, natural pruduct
Spirulina is 100% natural product which contains a wide range of nutrients, which makes it a complete food. It is high in protein (55-70%) and contains a wide range of vitamins, minerals and polyunsaturated fatty acids.
More specifically, it’s a source of beta-carotene and vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). Especially it’s content of vitamin B12, which is found primarily in animal origin foods, makes spirulina a ideal resource of B12 for vegetarians.
• More iron than beef
• More protein from soy (55%-70%)
• More carotene than carrots
• Trace elements
• Amino Acids
• High levels of energy and endurance
• Strengthens immune system
• Improves work and study efficiency (alertness, concentration)
• Sports activities (performance, rehabilitation)
• High iron source
• Strengthens organism (women’s menopause- menstruation)
• Healthy skin, thick hair