(190 beneficial ingredients into a plant - superfood).
1) Stimulation, wellness, energy, fast recovery, healing wounds.
2) Strengthening the immune system, protect against cancer.
3) Strengthen and protect the nervous system, reduce stress.
4) Regulation of metabolism.
5) Treatment of prostatic hyperplasia, diseases in liver, gastrointestinal problems.
6) Protection from cardiovascular problems, reduce cholesterol - blood glucose concentration , protects blood vessels, enhancing blood circulation.
7) Relief from symptoms of menopause and period pains.
8) Tissue and cells remedies after long exposure to sunlight.
9) Preventive action against eye diseases (cataract - macular degeneration).
10) Body detoxification and oxygenation and cell renewal, addressing premature aging.
11) Dealing with skin problems (acne, pigmentation, eczema, burns, psoriasis).
There have been a lot of references in antiquity by Theophrastus, Dioscorides, Alexander the Great and G. Khan.
Russians and Chinese scientists rank sea buckthorn in the top ten of the most powerful healing plants around the world.
It also contains many vitamins such as C, E, B groups, minerals, trace elements and antioxidants omega-3, omega-6 and omega-7.